- giving without an agenda.
- being accountable for your words and actions.
- finding the best outcome in any situation.
- a $50 word for kindness.
- finding something good in everyone regardless of how long it takes.
- the glue of society.
- respecting others even if you disagree with their beliefs.
- following the rules when playing a game.
- waving back after someone lets you in.
- moving off the sidewalk so the wheelchair driver can get by.
- refraining from interrupting someone who is talking.
- allowing others to be passionate about issues you do not agree with.
- finding the purple in each of us.
- listening first, thinking second and talking third.
CIVILITY is the New Path Ahead.