CIVILITY. WHAT IS IT?
- CIVILITY is being and seeing the AMERICAN in each of us instead of red or blue.
- CIVILITY is families COMING TOGETHER instead of holding grudges.
- CIVILITY is being HEARD without being hurt, SHARING without shouting, UNITING instead of fighting.
- CIVILITY is predicated upon putting the human back into HUMANITY and HUMANITY back into government.
- CIVILITY is creating a space where we can be political, AND compassionate, AND considerate, AND above all KIND at the same time.
Candidate for Florida House,
As a native Floridian, I love this state. As a resident of South Lake County, I love farming and teaching sustainability to this community. As a Candidate for State House, I love finding solutions to the issues of our time.